19 May 2017
Faces of BMH: Letty Anderton
Job title: CASS Networker, North Bristol
1) What does your job involve?
I work to raise awareness of mental health with community,
equality and faith groups in North Bristol.
2) What do you enjoy best about your
I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and from Bristol's
diverse communities - our service works with all sorts of community
groups, from a local church or rugby club, to a Somali women's
group or LGBT group.
3) Describe how you're feeling today in three
Chirpy, busy, motivated.
4) What do you do to keep mentally
I get out into nature.
5) What do you like best about Bristol?
I love cycling around the city and taking in all that there is to
see and do.
6) What would you recommend that people try in the
Going up Cabot Tower on Brandon Hill to enjoy the views from up